1½ lbs. whole milk ricotta cheese (about ¾ of the 32 oz. size container)
2 8oz. packages of regular (not low fat or no fat) cream cheese
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. salt
6 tsp. flour
1 pt. regular (not low fat or no fat) sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
Cherry or blueberry pie filling or fresh berries (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and beat together, using an electric mixer.
- Pour batter into a greased 10-inch spring form pan.
- Place spring form pan on a cookie sheet and place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours. Turn off oven and leave cheese cake in for one hour longer.
- Allow the cheese cake to cool completely and then cover and refrigerate until it’s time to serve.
- Top with pie filling or berries, if desired.
de from scratch cheesecake is
This made from scratch cheesecake is sure to be the highlight of Easter dinner
sure to be the highlight of Easter dinner